Dissertation thesis topic: Bonding of inorganic and organic materials with oxide glass
Supervisor: doc. Dr. Ing. Martin Havlík Míka
- Adhesion: investigation of factors affecting the quality of materials and glass connection and analysis of the causes of its failure
- Joining of materials: gluing plastic parts to glass using polyurethane adhesives, injection of polymers on glass
- Glass surface quality: investigation of factors affecting the surface properties of glass during production, storage and processing
- since 2017 Chemistry and Technology of Inorganic Materials (PhD study program), UCT, Prague
- 2015– 2017 Food Technology (master study program), UCT, Prague
- 2012–2015 Food Technology (bachelor study program), UCT, Prague
- since 2019 Material Specialist in AVO department, AGC Automotive Czech, a.s.
- 2018–2019 – Technologist in AVO department, AGC Automotive Czech, a.s.
- 2017–2018 – Technical Assistant in AVO department, AGC Automotive Czech, a.s.
- 2015–2016 – Assistant Technologist, Gurman Klub, s.r.o.
- Mareška, Kordová, M. Havlík Míka, Defects on silver based coatings, KOM – Corrosion and Material Protection Journal 66 (1) (2022) 72-80. DOI: 10.2478/kom-2022-0011
- Kordová, A. Mareška, M. Havlík Míka, Experimental assessment of packaging paper properties effect in combination with storage conditions on the adhesion performance of automotive glass, KOM – Corrosion and Material Protection Journal 66 (2) (2022) 56-66. DOI: 10.2478/kom-2022-0009
- Kordová, A. Mareška, M. Havlík Míka, Experimental Analysis on the Curing and Adhesive Behaviour of Standard Moisture-cured and Fast-cured Polyurethanes Used in Automotive Industry, Manufacturing Technology 22 (2) (2022) 168-179. DOI: 10.21062/mft.2022.029
- Mareška, Kordová, M. Havlík Míka, Relaxation of Polyvinyl Butyral Film with Non-uniform Thickness, Manufacturing Technology 22 (1) (2022) 45-58. DOI: 10.21062/mft.2022.010).
- Kordová, V. Scholtz, J. Khun, H. Soušková, P. Hozák, M. Čeřovský. Inactivation of Microbial Food Contamination of Plastic Cups Using Nonthermal Plasma and Hydrogen Peroxide, Journal of Food Quality (2018) 1-7. DOI: 10.1155/2018/5616437