Members of the research group
- doc. Dr. Ing. Martin Míka
- Ing. Miroslav Rada, CSc.
- Ing. František Lahodný, Ph.D.
- Jana Čeledová
- Ing. Kristýna Jílková (maternity leave)
- Ing. Tereza Kordová
- Ing. Aleš Mareška
- Ing. Václav Procházka
Main research topics
- development of new glasses that meet the requirements for environmental and health protection
- influence of the oxidation-reduction state of glassy melts on the melting process, refining and shaping, decoloring
- inorganic-organic glasses with new properties
- electrically conducting glasses for batteries, fuel cells, sensors
- optical glasses for light waveguides
- electrochemistry of glasses for radioactive waste disposal